Copyright © 2006 by Dietguild.com
- Scope of Use
The material provided by DietGuild.com ("DietGuild") is for general informational purposes only - DietGuild is not a healthcare practitioner. The material is not intended as a substitute for medical and/or health advice and the material should not be relied upon for dieting or for seeking medical and health recommendations. Members are responsible for their own health, diet research and decisions; therefore please consult with your physician or healthcare practitioner before dieting or making any personal health decisions.
- Eligible Users
DietGuild is available only to individuals eighteen years of age and older, and to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using DietGuild, you represent and warrant that you meet these criteria and you agree to having the ability under applicable law to enter into a legally binding contract.
- Individual Use.
You are only authorized to use this Site for your own individual use, and may not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute any material on DietGuild for any purpose other than for your own individual use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by DietGuild. You agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to your program to any third party.
- No-Spam Agreement
DietGuild.com takes spam seriously and will not spam its users.
Our anti-spam policy states that no email will be sent to a user if they have
not agreed upon it. To enable/disable newsletters and other various offers and promotions a user can edit his/her profile within
the service by checking/unchecking a checkbox that says: Send me newsletters.
- Language and System Requirements
At the present time, this site is available only in English. Please review our minimal system requirements:
- Operating Systems - Windows 95 / 98 / NT / 2000/ XP or Mac.
- Browsers: Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher / FireFox 1.0.3 or higher / Netscape 6 or higher.
- Public Content
There are two aspects of the DietGuild.com web site that can be accessed by the general internet public.
- Personal ads: By creating an ad within DietGuild, the user agrees to that it can be viewed and read by not only DietGuild.com's members but also the general internet public. This also includes the personal photo that is included in the ad.
- Public diaries: Public diaries is turned off by default, if a user chooses to enable it then he/she agrees to that the user's public diary can be read by the general internet public.
- General Terms and Conditions
You agree to:
- Maintain the security of your member name, password and other confidential information relating to your DietGuild account;
- Update your personal information, including email address. Members must provide a valid email address.
- Warranty Disclaimer
Access to and use of the services is at your own risk. The services are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. DietGuild.com does not warrant that the site or any of its services will be uninterrupted or error-free, including temporary site unavailability or short term server crashes. If you experience ongoing technical problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Waiver, release and limitation of liability
You agree that neither DietGuild.com, nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants or information providers or suppliers, shall have any liability to you under any theory of liability or indemnity in connection with your use of DietGuild.com. You hereby release and forever waive any and all claims you may have against DietGuild.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants, information providers or suppliers for losses or damages you sustain in connection with your use of DietGuild.com. The total liability of DietGuild.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants, information providers and suppliers, if any, for losses or damages shall not exceed the fees paid by you for the particular information or service provided. All other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive arising from any use of the information or other parts of DietGuild.com are hereby excluded even if DietGuild.com or its officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants, information providers or suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Void where prohibited by law.
- How to contact us
You may contact DietGuild.com at any time via email to: email@example.com.